Welcome to Believe in mind!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Believe In mind’s Website, located at www.believeinmind.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Believe in mind if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Please be aware that by accepting necessary Cookies, you also agree to allow third-party Cookies, which may be used in conjunction with services offered by third parties. If you use such services on our website, for example, a video display window provided by third parties and integrated into our website.
Unless otherwise stated, Believe In mind and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Believe in mind. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Believe in mind for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from Believe in mind
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Believe in mind
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Believe in mind
- Redistribute content from Believe in mind
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
On certain pages of this website, users have the option to post and exchange thoughts and information. Believe In mind does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Believe In Mind, its affiliates or its agents. The views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenter.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Believe In mind shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Believe In mind reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments don’t contain any privacy-invading material that is libelous, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise illegal.
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any kind of trade, custom, business, or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Believe In mind a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Distributors of online directories are free to link to our website in the same way they link to the websites of other businesses listed in the directory.
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
The following conditions must be met for these organizations to link to our home page, publications, or other website content:
(a) is not in any way deceptive.
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites.
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If you are one of the organizations listed in the paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Believe In mind. Please also include a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of the website where you are linking; a list of any sub-domains from which you intend to link; and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link. Wait 2 days for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of the linked website that is reasonable given the context and content structure of the linked website.
No use of Believe In mind’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be responsible for any content appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve of immediately removing all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We disclaim any and all representations, warranties, and conditions with regard to our website and the use of this website to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.